check this out
I cant sleep.
Oh oh.. many many things have been going on.
The chalet was extremely fun. I loved every single moment of it.
Life has been so easy for a long long time.
Everyone is awesome. My bro's, my new mcm friends.
And then the church gang.
and then of course.. char =D
Could have been on the phone with her now, but shes coming down with something, so i told her to go get rest.
Im not really looking forward to school reopening. Hahaha. I just wanna enjoy my hols first.
For one, not going for krunk anymore. Special reasons. =D
alright.. im kinda tired of typing/ =[
night pple
Oh oh.. many many things have been going on.
The chalet was extremely fun. I loved every single moment of it.
Life has been so easy for a long long time.
Everyone is awesome. My bro's, my new mcm friends.
And then the church gang.
and then of course.. char =D
Could have been on the phone with her now, but shes coming down with something, so i told her to go get rest.
Im not really looking forward to school reopening. Hahaha. I just wanna enjoy my hols first.
For one, not going for krunk anymore. Special reasons. =D
alright.. im kinda tired of typing/ =[
night pple

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home