Turn of events
Funny how returning to school on the first day can leave such a lasting impression on ones mind.
I must say, I'm very affected by it, but dont wish to bring it up, as I dont think its good to rack it up.
However, whatever happened really did leave me thinking toroughly.
Who am I?
What do I want?
I dont wish to see everything that Ive worked so hard for go down the drain just like that. Its not worth it.
I dont want to disappoint my parents, sis, best friends, jiggsters, godparents and all who care for me.
Sometimes we think its alright to "try" things out, and we dont take precautionary measure, we dont think of the consequences.
SO much so that when it happens, we only have to words - "oh shit".'
---------------------------------------------
A shout out to all teens below 18 out there.
Ive wanted to become 18 for as long as I can remember myself stepping into teenhood.
It however will not become a big deal when you finaly turn 18.
I definitely would encourage you to try things out, theres no harm trying, but please, do take precautionary measures. Do be safe.
Whenever you do things, always think, will the people you love condone you off doing it?
If they dont, then try not to.
----------------------------------------------
I guess thats all i have for to post today.
=D
I must say, I'm very affected by it, but dont wish to bring it up, as I dont think its good to rack it up.
However, whatever happened really did leave me thinking toroughly.
Who am I?
What do I want?
I dont wish to see everything that Ive worked so hard for go down the drain just like that. Its not worth it.
I dont want to disappoint my parents, sis, best friends, jiggsters, godparents and all who care for me.
Sometimes we think its alright to "try" things out, and we dont take precautionary measure, we dont think of the consequences.
SO much so that when it happens, we only have to words - "oh shit".'
---------------------------------------------
A shout out to all teens below 18 out there.
Ive wanted to become 18 for as long as I can remember myself stepping into teenhood.
It however will not become a big deal when you finaly turn 18.
I definitely would encourage you to try things out, theres no harm trying, but please, do take precautionary measures. Do be safe.
Whenever you do things, always think, will the people you love condone you off doing it?
If they dont, then try not to.
----------------------------------------------
I guess thats all i have for to post today.
=D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home