The figure 8 anatomy
When did you last do something where you realy had fun.
Let your soul fluctuate to every single bit of emotion you feel in your body.
I remember again, the words from morrie.
Isnt it weird how simple catch phrases or simple lines could take you from one place to another.
From feeling down and out to total liberation.
---------------------------
Dont feel like elaborating though. =p
Anyhow, yea, feeling a little stagnant in my life now. Cause theres really nth much going on.
Theres hasnt been a high point or low point in my life.
Been a long time since I went out for soccer and beers, or simply just drinks and friends.
WAH!!!. missing those days.
---------------------------
Oh I didnt mention on my grades
Didnt do quite well.
But heres a toast to next season to try to hit a 3.
Theres always some glimmer of light down the way.
Let your soul fluctuate to every single bit of emotion you feel in your body.
I remember again, the words from morrie.
Isnt it weird how simple catch phrases or simple lines could take you from one place to another.
From feeling down and out to total liberation.
---------------------------
Dont feel like elaborating though. =p
Anyhow, yea, feeling a little stagnant in my life now. Cause theres really nth much going on.
Theres hasnt been a high point or low point in my life.
Been a long time since I went out for soccer and beers, or simply just drinks and friends.
WAH!!!. missing those days.
---------------------------
Oh I didnt mention on my grades
Didnt do quite well.
But heres a toast to next season to try to hit a 3.
Theres always some glimmer of light down the way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home