come undone
I post with pictures this time =D.
Whoa... anyhow, I shall write the entry first.
Past two days have been, pretty much a normal day.
Had a small gig an B n J's on wed evening. It was awesome. The feeling of proving to others that we could be mellow with our music, and that we had versatility.
However, we still have alot to grow and all. Jude and I basically did 2 accoustic sets at B n J's that evening. I must say, the songs we chose, could have easily brought anyone to tears if he/she was in a very emop mood that day.
Anyhow, I must thank Jamie though, for like showing me or rather, reminding me abt what had happened.
It was good to remember somehow, because it was like a reminder to be honest with myself and all.
And the gig went on and stuff. Oh yes, Jason told us our mistakes =D
It was good, I dont know why, but I always feel very warm whenever Jason tells us how to improve. I mean like, although its criticism, its good criticism. I must say Ive learnt quite abit. If only he was a mentor. haha.
Anyhow, we played on and stuff.
Must thank those who came now.
So so...
big thanks and hugs to
Timmy
Mona
Marcus
Joel
Vin
Zach
Rubber
Dern
Shereen (sorry if I spelt ur name wrong)
Phyl
Sabrina
Sabrina's bestie
Jamie
Carrie
Must also thank B n J's for the ice cream. =D. hahaha
I just love that sour thing, its the best. Haha
So after that, took a bus down with Marc, dern and sher to prata house. marc took bus home from there.
Had dinner there.. Yep.
I spent the night with the jiggies at Derrick's class chalet though.
Anyhow, Im like recounting, damn.. shallow entry. haha. Anyhow, I guess that about it.
Oh yes, I took the craziest taxi ride home. The driver was drivin so freakin fast and kept boasting about him driving for over 40 years,. But god dammit, he still doesnt like know his way around singapore well. hahaha
Anyhow, reached home at 7 plus and then I slept and woke up at 4. =D.
So thats about it I guess, you wont wanna know what happened today. Just plain slackin.
Thats my life for now i guess =(
If only like I had like a younger bro or sis to look after, then I wouldnt be so bored I think. hah

Thats me.. well, singing..

Jude, on electric with the best accoustic tone we could come up with because, we didnt have another accoustic

Jude and I.. I hope we were harmonising...

Zach and vin... making stupit faces

Ninja tham tham...

you know ill only put like the normal pictures of myself that... you see everyday

Ill prove you wrong with... moments like these caught on camera.. hahaha

Theres one for jude
Sorry you dun see like more faces, camera man decided to be stingy with who gets caught on camera.. and, you know, sercretly all the pics are all for friendster. hahaha
Whoa... anyhow, I shall write the entry first.
Past two days have been, pretty much a normal day.
Had a small gig an B n J's on wed evening. It was awesome. The feeling of proving to others that we could be mellow with our music, and that we had versatility.
However, we still have alot to grow and all. Jude and I basically did 2 accoustic sets at B n J's that evening. I must say, the songs we chose, could have easily brought anyone to tears if he/she was in a very emop mood that day.
Anyhow, I must thank Jamie though, for like showing me or rather, reminding me abt what had happened.
It was good to remember somehow, because it was like a reminder to be honest with myself and all.
And the gig went on and stuff. Oh yes, Jason told us our mistakes =D
It was good, I dont know why, but I always feel very warm whenever Jason tells us how to improve. I mean like, although its criticism, its good criticism. I must say Ive learnt quite abit. If only he was a mentor. haha.
Anyhow, we played on and stuff.
Must thank those who came now.
So so...
big thanks and hugs to
Timmy
Mona
Marcus
Joel
Vin
Zach
Rubber
Dern
Shereen (sorry if I spelt ur name wrong)
Phyl
Sabrina
Sabrina's bestie
Jamie
Carrie
Must also thank B n J's for the ice cream. =D. hahaha
I just love that sour thing, its the best. Haha
So after that, took a bus down with Marc, dern and sher to prata house. marc took bus home from there.
Had dinner there.. Yep.
I spent the night with the jiggies at Derrick's class chalet though.
Anyhow, Im like recounting, damn.. shallow entry. haha. Anyhow, I guess that about it.
Oh yes, I took the craziest taxi ride home. The driver was drivin so freakin fast and kept boasting about him driving for over 40 years,. But god dammit, he still doesnt like know his way around singapore well. hahaha
Anyhow, reached home at 7 plus and then I slept and woke up at 4. =D.
So thats about it I guess, you wont wanna know what happened today. Just plain slackin.
Thats my life for now i guess =(
If only like I had like a younger bro or sis to look after, then I wouldnt be so bored I think. hah

Thats me.. well, singing..

Jude, on electric with the best accoustic tone we could come up with because, we didnt have another accoustic

Jude and I.. I hope we were harmonising...

Zach and vin... making stupit faces

Ninja tham tham...

you know ill only put like the normal pictures of myself that... you see everyday

Ill prove you wrong with... moments like these caught on camera.. hahaha

Theres one for jude
Sorry you dun see like more faces, camera man decided to be stingy with who gets caught on camera.. and, you know, sercretly all the pics are all for friendster. hahaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home