you want to be like freddy mercury...
Sorry for this very delayed entry.
I havent exactly been busy, rather just lazy to update.
From the last time I posted, alot of events have taken place.
Every event had me dwelling in a different emotion.
Well, I believe most of you would already know what happened.
Hence, theres no need for elaboration.
But to all those that were hurt by what I did, Im terribly sorry.
I havent any excuses to cover up, or any remarks to make myself look like the good guy.
However, I know that at the very start of it, I was wrong.
Im sorry
----------------------------------------------------
On another note, Ive been spending alot of time with the jiggsters.
We managed to do the unthinkable. Those who though jiggsters would die after secondary were so wrong.
Had a chalet with them last week, and in the process, I scarred my left shin.
I fell down the drain. It happens.
----------------------------------------------------
Well eversince then I havent been able to do much except sit and slack.
Somehow, I think I know who I am. Apart from what I said in the past.
Of course I cant be certain, but at least to my friends I know who I am.
All the questions I asked myself in the past, Im able to answer.
Its just different.
Apart from a few phases that we all go through during our late teen years, I believe I know what I want out of it now.
Im ready to take on next semester with a bang.
---------------------------------------------------
About these phases we're all going through during our late teenage years.
Dont avoid them, dont think about taking the safe path so as to never encounter it.
Please never ever do that, each phase is a learning experience.
I guess its probaby how you encounter the phase which makes you a stronger, deeper, more mature being.
We grow trhough each one of it. No matter how small, theres always a lesson behind it.
If we avoid them, then what lesson is there to be learnt?
staying stagnant is one of the side effects. Sadly it is. Youll feel like you've never accomplished anything and all.
--------------------------------------------------
However, do not take these words when you deal with matters of the heart.
Seriously, to a particular friend out there, I know the last thing you'll read is my blog.
However, please, dont play with Kow's feelings. Its not going to end pretty. If I could, I would give you a tight slap across your face right now. But I cant.
Seriously bro, you would rather be the one getting hurt than the one hurting.
A small thing is bad enough, let alone your case.
--------------------------------------------------
well, that's that I guess, Im hoping to get an accoustic set at ben and jerry's soon, because its been pretty long where I did a gig.
Im missing the feeling of getting high on music. Im missing every bit of performing.
I wish to do ode to my family. Somehow, it means alot.
--------------------------------------------------
To all those who feel that Ive suddenly gone out of your lives, I havent, I just took a break somewhere else.
Contact me, You know I'm mostly free. And I'm only a call away. =D.
This is a pretty clean entry isnt it? hahaha.
I dont wanna do whatever FUCK you tell me!!!
i satisfied. hahaha. ciao pple
I havent exactly been busy, rather just lazy to update.
From the last time I posted, alot of events have taken place.
Every event had me dwelling in a different emotion.
Well, I believe most of you would already know what happened.
Hence, theres no need for elaboration.
But to all those that were hurt by what I did, Im terribly sorry.
I havent any excuses to cover up, or any remarks to make myself look like the good guy.
However, I know that at the very start of it, I was wrong.
Im sorry
----------------------------------------------------
On another note, Ive been spending alot of time with the jiggsters.
We managed to do the unthinkable. Those who though jiggsters would die after secondary were so wrong.
Had a chalet with them last week, and in the process, I scarred my left shin.
I fell down the drain. It happens.
----------------------------------------------------
Well eversince then I havent been able to do much except sit and slack.
Somehow, I think I know who I am. Apart from what I said in the past.
Of course I cant be certain, but at least to my friends I know who I am.
All the questions I asked myself in the past, Im able to answer.
Its just different.
Apart from a few phases that we all go through during our late teen years, I believe I know what I want out of it now.
Im ready to take on next semester with a bang.
---------------------------------------------------
About these phases we're all going through during our late teenage years.
Dont avoid them, dont think about taking the safe path so as to never encounter it.
Please never ever do that, each phase is a learning experience.
I guess its probaby how you encounter the phase which makes you a stronger, deeper, more mature being.
We grow trhough each one of it. No matter how small, theres always a lesson behind it.
If we avoid them, then what lesson is there to be learnt?
staying stagnant is one of the side effects. Sadly it is. Youll feel like you've never accomplished anything and all.
--------------------------------------------------
However, do not take these words when you deal with matters of the heart.
Seriously, to a particular friend out there, I know the last thing you'll read is my blog.
However, please, dont play with Kow's feelings. Its not going to end pretty. If I could, I would give you a tight slap across your face right now. But I cant.
Seriously bro, you would rather be the one getting hurt than the one hurting.
A small thing is bad enough, let alone your case.
--------------------------------------------------
well, that's that I guess, Im hoping to get an accoustic set at ben and jerry's soon, because its been pretty long where I did a gig.
Im missing the feeling of getting high on music. Im missing every bit of performing.
I wish to do ode to my family. Somehow, it means alot.
--------------------------------------------------
To all those who feel that Ive suddenly gone out of your lives, I havent, I just took a break somewhere else.
Contact me, You know I'm mostly free. And I'm only a call away. =D.
This is a pretty clean entry isnt it? hahaha.
I dont wanna do whatever FUCK you tell me!!!
i satisfied. hahaha. ciao pple

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home