Tuesday, October 24, 2006

foobla

Im a different breed of guy.

Thats something new i learnt about myself. Im not the typical.
Wow.

Anyhow, what does following your heart mean?
Has anyone ever really pondered on this before?

Well, I recently have, and it has come to me as a very vague statement. I never really knew what it meant, hence making alot of stupit mistakes. How do you listen to your heart? What if your heart is telling you the wrong thing? What if, you're friends are telling you to do something that opposes what your heart tells you to?

Somehow for me, I rather play things safe most of the time. However, when I start following my heart, I somehow am not not able to stand firm on my decisions.
Bad point no. 1 that proves I'm not Mr nice guy.

Well, alright, maybe no point proving that I am not Mr nice guy, I guess its a compliment and should accept it.

Actually, im restricing myself from saying alot of things cause, I dont wanna sya the worng thing on my blog. As much as my tagboard is perpetually not active, I know people read this blog.

Another friend of mine said that we should be open with our mind set. We shouldnt restrict ourselves with anything. Well, I shouldnt restrict myself. Go out and try, and if it doesnt work, then well, you learn something, and you move on. I somehow stereotype this behaviour as being very american.

Being asian, its hard to do that. But I guess as time passes it may get easier. Being still at a very tender age of 17, hey, there is so much left out there for me to experience, so why the heck am I pondering so much?

I guess its because, I know that there are friends around me that get affected by what I do, and they mean alot to me as well, and I dont want to risk our friendship. Hence, maybe sometimes thats why I listen to them so much too. Especially when, on countless occasions, I have alwways been proven wrong and they right.

I guess I could just move on and go on with life, and well, just enjoy every second. However its different. Because in school, its different. During the holidays, I had jiggsters. Now its like square one again, which can be quite tiring.

well. quite a boring entry right?. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home