Sunday, November 05, 2006

hokus pokus

Crack me up!

I miss the good Ol days man..

The times when shit was easy to do and life was all about laughter.
Easy going nights with showers off overhauled madness.

Oh, before I forget.

Happy Birthday Jie! 22 years old already ah. haha

And im still a minor 17 year old bastard. lol. Shit!
Well, When yu hit the big 2, you'll wanna go young again.

Anyhowl, MIGUEL was inspirational tonight! haha


See ah, your name appeared.
I miss my jiggies la, theyre just amazing! Ill never forget our last outing where we just laughed like shit la.

As much as we do alot of shit and people brand us childish, it still is fun and we get a good laugh out of it
There is a kid in all of us, why should we ever say no to FUN???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home