crashing thunder storms
Unconditional love, unconditional terms
What is love? What are the terms?
I have to be honest with myself. Im tired, of being a numb nut when it comes to such things.
The three aspects of love:
Filia, agape and eros (thanks bro mike)
I still wish for my dream. My ideal dream.
Maybe I miss jie, thats why i always have nights like these sometimes. Haha
Well, You try your best to make each day better. But it doesnt.
As individuals, we think of ourselves alot, we are individuals after all.
Is anyone out there thinking of me? hahaha.
You know, I think im quite a complicated person. My perspectives, my choices, my life.
My classmates are right, I'm not your typical kind of guy, I'm far from that.
Not gay of course, but well, I'm different. A good different I hope.
I guess all of us have our own life stories, all of us have our deepest secrets, and, we all dream.
What is love? What are the terms?
I have to be honest with myself. Im tired, of being a numb nut when it comes to such things.
The three aspects of love:
Filia, agape and eros (thanks bro mike)
I still wish for my dream. My ideal dream.
Maybe I miss jie, thats why i always have nights like these sometimes. Haha
Well, You try your best to make each day better. But it doesnt.
As individuals, we think of ourselves alot, we are individuals after all.
Is anyone out there thinking of me? hahaha.
You know, I think im quite a complicated person. My perspectives, my choices, my life.
My classmates are right, I'm not your typical kind of guy, I'm far from that.
Not gay of course, but well, I'm different. A good different I hope.
I guess all of us have our own life stories, all of us have our deepest secrets, and, we all dream.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home