thats when i love you?
well well
Lol. so much for promised pictures. Hah
Im lazy to put them up!. lol
should i make my blog more colourful??. hmmm
anyhow. Life has been pretty normal I guess.
Its been 1 week from con camp. Im missing it.
Awww.
Well, school has been like so so as well too.
Oh oh, proud moment. I got my first A this sem =D
lol, so glad. Im on my way to a 3.5 gpa! lol
like real. But well, having a target is better than no target right?
December is coming and, I cant wait to prepare for christmas.
Also, Jie is coming back! Woohooo.
What else? Im going to hong kong on boxing day. lol
err. oh yes yes.
15th Dec!
Gas Haus
Rubiks Kube and other bands
genre - slow rock
Tickets at $10
Come come come!!! for tickets, erm, call me? lol
aishh.. the new life has been on an upwards stream I suppose. Except that, I told myself ill work out like so many times, but have I? Obviously not.
Im just super lazy. lol. Either that, or my head is perpetually stuck to guitar/computer.
well well, for al you Rubik's Kube's fans out there!!! we have like about 5 new songs coming your way.
Also packed with our previous originals, which amount to like 3.
So so... SoOOOOOO.. what are you waiting for! grab those tickets!!!
Im suppose to go and renew my passport now. But I'm lazy as usual. Lol
Argh!! im like contemplating cause after I renew my passport, I got nth to do, unless I go down to town to video people for my project
But I have limited battery cause MARC LIM took my charger!!!...
So anyhow, ya, I'm just slacking I guess. Well well.
Somebody talk to me dammit!. im rottting here. gahh gahh oooga oooga bouz!
Lol. so much for promised pictures. Hah
Im lazy to put them up!. lol
should i make my blog more colourful??. hmmm
anyhow. Life has been pretty normal I guess.
Its been 1 week from con camp. Im missing it.
Awww.
Well, school has been like so so as well too.
Oh oh, proud moment. I got my first A this sem =D
lol, so glad. Im on my way to a 3.5 gpa! lol
like real. But well, having a target is better than no target right?
December is coming and, I cant wait to prepare for christmas.
Also, Jie is coming back! Woohooo.
What else? Im going to hong kong on boxing day. lol
err. oh yes yes.
15th Dec!
Gas Haus
Rubiks Kube and other bands
genre - slow rock
Tickets at $10
Come come come!!! for tickets, erm, call me? lol
aishh.. the new life has been on an upwards stream I suppose. Except that, I told myself ill work out like so many times, but have I? Obviously not.
Im just super lazy. lol. Either that, or my head is perpetually stuck to guitar/computer.
well well, for al you Rubik's Kube's fans out there!!! we have like about 5 new songs coming your way.
Also packed with our previous originals, which amount to like 3.
So so... SoOOOOOO.. what are you waiting for! grab those tickets!!!
Im suppose to go and renew my passport now. But I'm lazy as usual. Lol
Argh!! im like contemplating cause after I renew my passport, I got nth to do, unless I go down to town to video people for my project
But I have limited battery cause MARC LIM took my charger!!!...
So anyhow, ya, I'm just slacking I guess. Well well.
Somebody talk to me dammit!. im rottting here. gahh gahh oooga oooga bouz!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home