Stayover at derricks
Ya...
since my sis is on the way back, I can like post stupit pics up.
So she will still get a shock of her life when she sees me at the airport later.
This is me trying to aspire to become a DnG model...
I know itll neve happen. lol. It was just for fun.

we snuck into a corner of derricks room to take all this.



ok, enough modelling pics.. hahaha
now unglam shots of derrick and dom


cant post any of vinn, in case you girls all fantasize ah!.
hahaha.
anyhow, last night was damn fun.
It was a long time since i hung out with my cath class friends, and serena and lester and angie and aunty audrey.
After church, we had dinner together, followed by coffee at Ya kun. It was fun, cause once again, I was like a hig bastard screaming out stupit stories of myself and talking shit from the mddle ends of the earth.
But anyhow, it was great fun.
To top it off, liverpool won 4-0. Watched the match at Brewerks with Dom, Derrick, vin and shirley. Hahaha.
It was like, a hell of a night with them. The tower was simply amazing!. I wil always love that big sweet O tower
The icing on the cake was of course, my dreams when i slept, haha. Only derrick knows. lol
since my sis is on the way back, I can like post stupit pics up.
So she will still get a shock of her life when she sees me at the airport later.
This is me trying to aspire to become a DnG model...
I know itll neve happen. lol. It was just for fun.

we snuck into a corner of derricks room to take all this.



ok, enough modelling pics.. hahaha
now unglam shots of derrick and dom


cant post any of vinn, in case you girls all fantasize ah!.
hahaha.
anyhow, last night was damn fun.
It was a long time since i hung out with my cath class friends, and serena and lester and angie and aunty audrey.
After church, we had dinner together, followed by coffee at Ya kun. It was fun, cause once again, I was like a hig bastard screaming out stupit stories of myself and talking shit from the mddle ends of the earth.
But anyhow, it was great fun.
To top it off, liverpool won 4-0. Watched the match at Brewerks with Dom, Derrick, vin and shirley. Hahaha.
It was like, a hell of a night with them. The tower was simply amazing!. I wil always love that big sweet O tower
The icing on the cake was of course, my dreams when i slept, haha. Only derrick knows. lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home