love is on the way
The week's been much of a roller coaster really.
An emotional high followed by emotional lows.
Lester's epiphany : u can do a whole lot more believing in people than u can do not believing in them
I took a little time deducing how it worked. I finally found out. =D
Amidst these sorrows, Ive found love in those affected, and although its been sad, it was encouraging too.
You know, how people always generalise and say you emo kids and what not. Seriously man, who wouldn be emotional?
I slept for an incredible 4 hours last night. all because, I was affected, and had no one to talk to. haha, Ok, now dont you all feel guilty for not talking to me. Lol, I wouldnt have shared. Abit too personal. Haha. So its alright. =D
But then again, what do I do, or how do I go about in such situations. You know its really something damn weird with us human beings. Sometimes, we know theres danger, yet we want to proceed on. Sometimes we know we shouldn go and do something, for e.g - smoking, or drugs (I have never taken ah!), and pre marital sex. We fail to see the consequences. Well the heavier and deeper the problem the easier to see its consequence I guess.
Is it really worth it to go through life as an emotional wreck, following intuition. Its really weird. This word: feeling. however lovely too, especially this word: Love.
I guess these are two thins that inspire artist most to write songs. Well, you either fall in love, or fall out of it. Sometimes, the love stays on, and you cant do anything about it. Thats what people call their "deepest cuts" (Lee, 2005, para. 5). haha, stupit APA format.
Is it realy worth seeing yourself go through and emotional roller coaster?
Soon we'll al be able to write our own book, "There are many aspects of love".
Each book with a different defination. Each book with a different thesis statement. Each book with its own life.
And the book that will make the most money would be the one that paints the most ideal picture for everyone.
Love at first sight, You share your first kiss on the top of a tree house, and get married and live happily ever after.
Some might even add in, travelling in a pumpkin to a prom or what not.
Sad isnt it, how most of the time we see ourselves running away from the truth. Not realising what lies ahead of us.
I guess it hurts more, when you submerge yourself into your friends problem, and surprisingly you break as well, wondering whether you did the right thing or not?
This is what I call - An ordinary world. Our world. Dont argue, just live it.
An emotional high followed by emotional lows.
Lester's epiphany : u can do a whole lot more believing in people than u can do not believing in them
I took a little time deducing how it worked. I finally found out. =D
Amidst these sorrows, Ive found love in those affected, and although its been sad, it was encouraging too.
You know, how people always generalise and say you emo kids and what not. Seriously man, who wouldn be emotional?
I slept for an incredible 4 hours last night. all because, I was affected, and had no one to talk to. haha, Ok, now dont you all feel guilty for not talking to me. Lol, I wouldnt have shared. Abit too personal. Haha. So its alright. =D
But then again, what do I do, or how do I go about in such situations. You know its really something damn weird with us human beings. Sometimes, we know theres danger, yet we want to proceed on. Sometimes we know we shouldn go and do something, for e.g - smoking, or drugs (I have never taken ah!), and pre marital sex. We fail to see the consequences. Well the heavier and deeper the problem the easier to see its consequence I guess.
Is it really worth it to go through life as an emotional wreck, following intuition. Its really weird. This word: feeling. however lovely too, especially this word: Love.
I guess these are two thins that inspire artist most to write songs. Well, you either fall in love, or fall out of it. Sometimes, the love stays on, and you cant do anything about it. Thats what people call their "deepest cuts" (Lee, 2005, para. 5). haha, stupit APA format.
Is it realy worth seeing yourself go through and emotional roller coaster?
Soon we'll al be able to write our own book, "There are many aspects of love".
Each book with a different defination. Each book with a different thesis statement. Each book with its own life.
And the book that will make the most money would be the one that paints the most ideal picture for everyone.
Love at first sight, You share your first kiss on the top of a tree house, and get married and live happily ever after.
Some might even add in, travelling in a pumpkin to a prom or what not.
Sad isnt it, how most of the time we see ourselves running away from the truth. Not realising what lies ahead of us.
I guess it hurts more, when you submerge yourself into your friends problem, and surprisingly you break as well, wondering whether you did the right thing or not?
This is what I call - An ordinary world. Our world. Dont argue, just live it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home