People of the world
With the clock ticking, time really doesnt seem on my side.
Assignments, datelines, projects, theyre all coming to a halt.
When you thought you could get a distinction for IAC, things arent looking as positive as it can seem.
Sometimes it makes you wonder, what could I have done, what did I not do?
To certain extend, I would have rather forfeited my two weeks holiday. Mainly because, Polytechnic education does not give a shit about what festivals you celebrate. They just throw the assignments at you at the weirdest timings. But then again, it all boils down to good time management doesnt it?
I guess, I have to live up to my word, so Yes, I am enjoying every single part of this whole andrenaline rush. It has proven worth it in every expect of my life. However, I ponder on a certain point.
To a certain extent, I dread the weekends, and enjoy the weekdays. Shouldnt it be the other way round?
Well, I guess its partly due to the fact that, my plans are firm on weekdays, and I know what I'm doing. On weekends, they're pretty messed up, and sometimes, I just feel that the alone time which I have with myself just proves too much for me to handle. Reason being, the thoughts that come up in my head. yes much of it, leaves me to ponder the iniquity I feel. What it relates to and all the bursting emotions of anxiety and sadness.
have you ever cried for nothing? Its really strange, cause you have no idea what your crying about.
Yes, call me a woos or whatever for letting my emotions out, but Im proud of it, at least Im able to show them instead of bottle them up. But seriously, I had no idea what I was feeling, I just let go and it all came out.
Is it because I realised what an imperfect lifestyle I led? or was it because I realised sometimes, me being a friends is overbarred by my selfishness and uncertainty of my own self.
Sometimes even over eccentuating my concerns, causing others to feel a sense of weary behind my actions.
Sometimes you even ask, well, inevitably, there are lots of people who hate you. And you ask yourself, am I such an unlikeable person? Am I such a bastard? have I made that many mistakes in my life to be hated by so many significant others?
Well, fret not, youre not alone, I'm there too. I guess thats the frequency most of us live in sometimes. Often enough, we realise the bad, and hardly the good. we offer perception that is based on biasness and the set of beliefs we carry. We dont realise that, by doing that, we are actually giving ourselves false perception.
Once again, I dont know why, My blog is like a frequent blog of apologies. Well, maybe cause I realised what I bastard I was in many instances.
Well, today, for all the people that Ive given myself false perceptions off, judged and mocked you. For that I'm sorry. My virtue and moral cals me to welcome everyone into my life with open hands, if I happen to shun you, please do tell me I am, then I will embrace you. =D
Once again, Forrest led his life simply, and as much as I have tried to lead my life simply, its difficult. My mentality isnt like his. I process alot of thoughts and sometimes alot can be processed out but I choose to keep it in.
I might seem like a really deep person, but really, Im quite simple to understand. I live my life by three things. God, Family, Friends. These three groups constitute to what I want to be in the future, and what I am today.
But within these 3 groups, there lies many other sub groups which constitute to the deeper side of me. But its really not that deep. I just illustrate my life, well, rather provocatively? haha
I am a student of life, True enough, certain things make me happy, certain things make me sad, but theres something I thought myself this week which really proved something.
I felt basically that our desire to change isnt by means of how we work. Well, its a simple phrase really
Its our mentality, not our inability.
A phrase which i used for my speech on friday. A phrase I drove myself on for this week. Next week calls for greater insight I feel. Better impetus for a structured drive to achieve my unachievable goal of surving the week.
Well, thats basically my mind in a nutshell tonight.
Not as inspiring as the previous two entries. Deal with it, haha, my mind has been driven to its limits this week with endless surfacing thoughts.
Cheers
Assignments, datelines, projects, theyre all coming to a halt.
When you thought you could get a distinction for IAC, things arent looking as positive as it can seem.
Sometimes it makes you wonder, what could I have done, what did I not do?
To certain extend, I would have rather forfeited my two weeks holiday. Mainly because, Polytechnic education does not give a shit about what festivals you celebrate. They just throw the assignments at you at the weirdest timings. But then again, it all boils down to good time management doesnt it?
I guess, I have to live up to my word, so Yes, I am enjoying every single part of this whole andrenaline rush. It has proven worth it in every expect of my life. However, I ponder on a certain point.
To a certain extent, I dread the weekends, and enjoy the weekdays. Shouldnt it be the other way round?
Well, I guess its partly due to the fact that, my plans are firm on weekdays, and I know what I'm doing. On weekends, they're pretty messed up, and sometimes, I just feel that the alone time which I have with myself just proves too much for me to handle. Reason being, the thoughts that come up in my head. yes much of it, leaves me to ponder the iniquity I feel. What it relates to and all the bursting emotions of anxiety and sadness.
have you ever cried for nothing? Its really strange, cause you have no idea what your crying about.
Yes, call me a woos or whatever for letting my emotions out, but Im proud of it, at least Im able to show them instead of bottle them up. But seriously, I had no idea what I was feeling, I just let go and it all came out.
Is it because I realised what an imperfect lifestyle I led? or was it because I realised sometimes, me being a friends is overbarred by my selfishness and uncertainty of my own self.
Sometimes even over eccentuating my concerns, causing others to feel a sense of weary behind my actions.
Sometimes you even ask, well, inevitably, there are lots of people who hate you. And you ask yourself, am I such an unlikeable person? Am I such a bastard? have I made that many mistakes in my life to be hated by so many significant others?
Well, fret not, youre not alone, I'm there too. I guess thats the frequency most of us live in sometimes. Often enough, we realise the bad, and hardly the good. we offer perception that is based on biasness and the set of beliefs we carry. We dont realise that, by doing that, we are actually giving ourselves false perception.
Once again, I dont know why, My blog is like a frequent blog of apologies. Well, maybe cause I realised what I bastard I was in many instances.
Well, today, for all the people that Ive given myself false perceptions off, judged and mocked you. For that I'm sorry. My virtue and moral cals me to welcome everyone into my life with open hands, if I happen to shun you, please do tell me I am, then I will embrace you. =D
Once again, Forrest led his life simply, and as much as I have tried to lead my life simply, its difficult. My mentality isnt like his. I process alot of thoughts and sometimes alot can be processed out but I choose to keep it in.
I might seem like a really deep person, but really, Im quite simple to understand. I live my life by three things. God, Family, Friends. These three groups constitute to what I want to be in the future, and what I am today.
But within these 3 groups, there lies many other sub groups which constitute to the deeper side of me. But its really not that deep. I just illustrate my life, well, rather provocatively? haha
I am a student of life, True enough, certain things make me happy, certain things make me sad, but theres something I thought myself this week which really proved something.
I felt basically that our desire to change isnt by means of how we work. Well, its a simple phrase really
Its our mentality, not our inability.
A phrase which i used for my speech on friday. A phrase I drove myself on for this week. Next week calls for greater insight I feel. Better impetus for a structured drive to achieve my unachievable goal of surving the week.
Well, thats basically my mind in a nutshell tonight.
Not as inspiring as the previous two entries. Deal with it, haha, my mind has been driven to its limits this week with endless surfacing thoughts.
Cheers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home