Thursday, January 25, 2007

I could join the circus


A picture can speak a thousand words

So what does mine tell you?

Well, which would you like? Sappy entry or happy entry?

Well, you dont really get to choose. Im sorry.

Anyhow, apart from last week's anxiety and trauma, this week has been pretty blissful

Monday was alright, ended it by crying at my own tomb stone.

Tuesday was alright too, ended it running away from some guy.

Wednesday was pretty fine, ended it talking by the steps.

So what more is there to know?

Well, these few days, I really have no idea what I have learnt, what I have done productively. All I really know is that, through it all, I began to dread my holidays more and more. For one who doesnt really like school very much, this is weird. But truthfully enough school has been my comfort zone, my hiding place, my escape from reality.

To a certain extent, I dont want to live anymore, because the future seems so uncertain. But after what a few friends told me last week, this is the exact reason why we live. Why we should live. Because the future is uncertain. Cheesy as it sounds, we can be impactful to anyones life if we choose to.

Sadly, I havent been strong, I havent been bold, I havent been firm. I have lost that side of me. I am a wondering log at this moment searching for some truth in what I think and what I do.

Great Friend... Where have you gone?

I know youre in a downspell now, and it sucks with the amount of work overloading your mind. It sucks even more when personal problems cloud the remainder of our minds. But you know, its going to end soon. So hang in there k =D

Great Friend - I miss you!

and then...

Dernthemern! YOU! heres the personal message!

You, I miss happy Dern! But, I know you miss nonsense Luc too! So compromise!
Its one of toughtest times of your life now, and you have a realyheavy decision to make. Your heart speaks louder then your brain, and both speak different languages, both are saying different things. But dear dear Dern, remember k, there is no right or wrong, and whatever decision you make, we will be behind your back! Fret not in this cold weather. =D

and then...

Jiggsters!!!

Oh my gawd, the fucking loving boys of my life! You guys miss me? I know anonymous is Derrick luh. Haha. anyhow, I will meet up with you guys soon, and yea, have some fun yea! Rubbers birthday is cominG! what are we gonna do?

and then...

Jamieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

15 E's President! YOU! You! YOU! hahaha. We will pray and pray and pray.. for all we know, haha, a miracle might happen! haha, Dont worry about IAC aight! Im sure Shawna is like a really nice person and she wouldn be so mean as to fail you. But, in the event that.. if you do fail (oops), well, look on the brightside, you know how to get an AD now. =D hahaha.

and then...

All my awesome classmates like, DAWN, HUITZE, NIZ, RUIMING, SHIRIN, JIAWEI, RASHMI, STEPH, JEREMY, BETTINA, IVAN!!!
Thanks for showering me with your love and care, For ever being so watchful and always laughing at my nonsense jokes. I know people like RASHMI only laugh at me, and not my jokes! haha, but I bet shes not the only one! hahaha. Well every class needs a jester right? Well, Thanks guys really!. For sharing your life, for letting me a part of it! =D

and then...

my lil sis!

You YOU you!!! You're amazing la ah! Remember k! EVS YOU MAN! hahaha. You're gonna be fine for thurs and fri when theres tests and stuff.. HANG in THERE! =D

and then...

Rubiks Kube

I miss you guys a hell lot man. We're Gonna Jam soon alright! We're gonna do our best! We're gonna prove that we once again are different and should be respected, and can be appreciated for our music!

and then...

My best BRO

Hey bro, although I dont say it, and dont seem it, I really miss your jiggly moments and the times we spoke to each other. We;ve both changed, but to me, that doesnt change how I look at you as. You know I'll always have your back! Whatever you do, I'll still be there to support! You were my pillar once, I ought to be yours too! Yea! although this is gonna sound fuckin gay, but yea. Love you bro!

and then...

Vinny poo!

YOU! Talk to me man! haha. You know, I told you before, I'll always be here for you. And, I hpe Ive lived up to that. You know bro, You've.. well, apart from all the shit ah, Youve been wonderfull too! You know, and I want you to know that Ill continue to have your back. Although you have mine for often. haha. But what the heck, you know, we make mistakes, we make alot of mistakes, but we learn to learn from them yea!

and then...

PAUL my JIGGY GRANDMASTER

For talking to me now!! hahahaha

and then...

My family of course! We're the TOKS for a reason YEA!!! haha. Katong awaits our arrival!

You know, Im sorry if i missed out any of you alright! OH YES. ASHELY, WYNA, ANGIE, LESTER, ADDISON, DEB, JANIS, DEI and ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You know you all mean a hell lot to me!!! SO DONT RUN AWAY ALRIGHT! =D

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!. although at times I seem like I dont care, but in fact I do. I really do. Keep that in mind alright! =D

I LOVE YOU ALL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home