Set the world apart

'The narcissist of me'
was bored, and decided to do up something original?
Well, figured thats how my life was, full of shades ranging from different forms of opacity.
Well, its not just my life that is like that, but yours too!
If you want a picture done up, you can always find me. Ill be glad to do it.
Well, As promised, a picture. Of myself! hahaha.
Pretty much the way I like to see myself. Is it for me to say I am trying to be like the GREAT "ANDY WARHOL"?
In case you were wondering, Andy Warhol is the famous american artist who did the above picture on the blog. (not my bodypic)
So basically, I see life pretty much with a transcend of colours looming our very souls. No gap is left untouched, some colours repeated but with different opacity levels, reaching out to different stages of our life.
Only the picture behind changes, our features, our body. The colours; however, do not change.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home