time after time

This is the way I put my feet whenever I sit in the bus to school. I know its very rude to sit like that, and everyone tends to stare, but, its seriously very very comfortable! Especially when youre very sleepy. try sitting like that and tilt your head back and sleep. It is seriously very very comfortable! Well, i never get scolded, I dont know why. Well, I prefer sitting at that sit cause when I push the thing in front of me, it doesnt jerk anybody, making their ride more uncomfortable.

Once again, I see DERN FOOBS HAM CHEE MALCOLM again!!!
Well, this week has by far been the most emotional week of my life. Horrendous circumstances and tribulations I was faced with. Life wasnt kind on me. It is well, I cant really remember every single emotion I felt, but I can say that, it was really tiring!
Well, and I promised someone her name will be in my post. haha
Janna: Thanks for being there for me when I most needed someone. Thanks for sharing with me your side. Thanks for opening my perspective to appreciate what I have. I'm really glad I found you back again. Although lately I've been super emo and like, easily dampening spirits around me, Im gonna be back ya! Im gonna be happy and back! No more stoning and toomuch thinking. Those are reservations for the night! haha =)

Did this when I was over at Dawn's friends place after interviewing Kian. Haha, was like bored for awhile, not until I realised the pile of shit I had to do myself. Oh well, now that thats over, I can only lok to the future yea! =)
Stay happy! Stay Happy! Stay Happy!
Hah

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home