Who Am I?
Who Am I?
That's basically the title I'm going to give my class this Sunday. Its for their Journal entry.
However, I was pondering on it last night. Yes, a deeply shaken night.
It appears to me that I had changed eversince I cut my hair, eversince my sis came back. I am grateful for the change.
I am truly tru;y happy with my life now. I feel different. I feel lighter, I dont feel so heavy anymore.
Well, but Who Am I?
Some of you do know what's happening in my life right now. Well yes, I decided to write an entry to my dear beloved clique.
Whether it will work out or not, I have no idea.
But I asked myself this question, why did it hurt so much?
Well, because I went through alot with most of them. Its not just the fun we shared, but the fights, and how we got over them and everything else.
Ive been with Zachary since Pri 1.
Ive been with Rubber, Jude, Derrick, Joel since Pri 5.
Ive been with Dominic, Alvin, Fat Des, Miguel since sec 3.
We often sspent our time after schools hanging out in town and lazing around. Doing funny shit which was often greeted with stares from passerbys.
Life was bliss then.
Well, yes, and I realised that, apart from them, I had no one I truly kept in contact with from my secondary school. In many ways, they were my pillars at certain junctions of life.
Now, I can only look back at myself and question, what wrong did I do? How do I think I might have wronged them?
I guess all I can really say is, I have no idea what the future holds for me, I have no idea whats going to happen neither do I have any idea what will happen to the clique.
I only can work for the present and plan for the future. Embrace life like I've always said.
And this was why I dreaded the holidays, because I know I would think, and the problems would slowly flow.
God Speed you guys. =D
That's basically the title I'm going to give my class this Sunday. Its for their Journal entry.
However, I was pondering on it last night. Yes, a deeply shaken night.
It appears to me that I had changed eversince I cut my hair, eversince my sis came back. I am grateful for the change.
I am truly tru;y happy with my life now. I feel different. I feel lighter, I dont feel so heavy anymore.
Well, but Who Am I?
Some of you do know what's happening in my life right now. Well yes, I decided to write an entry to my dear beloved clique.
Whether it will work out or not, I have no idea.
But I asked myself this question, why did it hurt so much?
Well, because I went through alot with most of them. Its not just the fun we shared, but the fights, and how we got over them and everything else.
Ive been with Zachary since Pri 1.
Ive been with Rubber, Jude, Derrick, Joel since Pri 5.
Ive been with Dominic, Alvin, Fat Des, Miguel since sec 3.
We often sspent our time after schools hanging out in town and lazing around. Doing funny shit which was often greeted with stares from passerbys.
Life was bliss then.
Well, yes, and I realised that, apart from them, I had no one I truly kept in contact with from my secondary school. In many ways, they were my pillars at certain junctions of life.
Now, I can only look back at myself and question, what wrong did I do? How do I think I might have wronged them?
I guess all I can really say is, I have no idea what the future holds for me, I have no idea whats going to happen neither do I have any idea what will happen to the clique.
I only can work for the present and plan for the future. Embrace life like I've always said.
And this was why I dreaded the holidays, because I know I would think, and the problems would slowly flow.
God Speed you guys. =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home