Times In Our Life
Blessed by an anarchy of events; our lives speak volumes of who we are in person.
The sheer contradiction of faith somehow gets the better of people, and we love to choose the easy way out. We are a weak nation, a weak people. Words are by far the easiest things to spit out, but actions are by far the hardest to do.
The world is an unfair piece of time machine that brings out the worse out of people more prominently than the better.
What are we humans really made of?
70% water and all that other stuff.
Truth be told, I often regret many things I do? Things I get embarrassed by, things I make a fool of myself with, things I regret saying, things I do basically.
Who doesnt have that?
--------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes I wonder if the way I think is the way people think?
Well, we all have our worries, our problems, our lives.
At the end of the day, what makes us who we are, what makes us distinct and happy is the decisions we make with our lives.
Decisions that we stand by, decisions that we make sure we accomplish.
If my students read my blog,
Truth be told, I've been the total opposite of what a cathechist should be doing.
I feel far away from God. It snot that I dont want to, but rather the direction I see myself heading and basically discontentment with God.
So you see, I'm in a boat too, probably a sinking one. But I'm not saying die, till I free to death, like Jack (titanic). Lawl!
The sheer contradiction of faith somehow gets the better of people, and we love to choose the easy way out. We are a weak nation, a weak people. Words are by far the easiest things to spit out, but actions are by far the hardest to do.
The world is an unfair piece of time machine that brings out the worse out of people more prominently than the better.
What are we humans really made of?
70% water and all that other stuff.
Truth be told, I often regret many things I do? Things I get embarrassed by, things I make a fool of myself with, things I regret saying, things I do basically.
Who doesnt have that?
--------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes I wonder if the way I think is the way people think?
Well, we all have our worries, our problems, our lives.
At the end of the day, what makes us who we are, what makes us distinct and happy is the decisions we make with our lives.
Decisions that we stand by, decisions that we make sure we accomplish.
If my students read my blog,
Truth be told, I've been the total opposite of what a cathechist should be doing.
I feel far away from God. It snot that I dont want to, but rather the direction I see myself heading and basically discontentment with God.
So you see, I'm in a boat too, probably a sinking one. But I'm not saying die, till I free to death, like Jack (titanic). Lawl!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home