Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Day.. My Casimir Pulaski Day

"I just find that our relision makes the most sense, because we are not bounded by fate or destiny, but rather by the decisions we choose and make in our daily lives" (L.WAN, 2007)

Its amazing how we always blame God for everything that happens to us. Especiallu with things we chose, with things that we clearly chose. Yet when we get hurt, we very easily point our fingers up there. I am a great offender of this misdeed, and I am shameful of it. Little did I realise, there really was one person I could blame. None other than myself.

But to what extent should you blame yourself? When Should it stop?
These are still things that I very much still have to learn.

I guess to me now, it never does, because to a certain extent, you dont wantto forget it. Not because you want to wallow yourself in hurt and self pity, but rather as a reminder to be a better person.

I find myself caught in a dillema of what kind of person I really am. I probably need reassurance about alot of things now, well sometimes, I just want to know what others around think of me?

Am I a bastard? If I am, please tell me why.
Am I a cheat/liar? If I am, pleae elaborate.
Am I a backstabber? If I am, do me a favour and share with me.
Have I hurt you? if I did, I really wish to know how so, So I could reconcile with you.

We all make mistakes in our lives, some very similar some very different and we regret many things.

I guess maybe, I wish that what I feel about my life is true. What I feel about myself is true.



Oh the glory that the lord has made
And the complications when I see his face
In the morning in the window

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home