babibabipondasally
Back.
School's really back now with all the projects filling in and its busy busy busy. However, somehow, Ive still been able to squeeze time to watch "Jamie's world"!
Alright, im on a new mission. For too long have a ran away from my deep craving for food and how to make them. Now I will do it, I will become a cook!
Anyhow besides that, Ive definitely been pondering alot lately too.
Sometimes when youre stuck in something, you think you're doing the right thing definitely, however, it takes you while to realise how wrong you've been once youre able to step out of your circle and realise the wrong that you've done.
Sometimes I wonder whether I am in the circle or already out of it. How do you know? Its always just easier to be in the wrong than be in the right, saves the hastle isnt it. But then again, who likes to be in the wrong.
Oh wells.
School's really back now with all the projects filling in and its busy busy busy. However, somehow, Ive still been able to squeeze time to watch "Jamie's world"!
Alright, im on a new mission. For too long have a ran away from my deep craving for food and how to make them. Now I will do it, I will become a cook!
Anyhow besides that, Ive definitely been pondering alot lately too.
Sometimes when youre stuck in something, you think you're doing the right thing definitely, however, it takes you while to realise how wrong you've been once youre able to step out of your circle and realise the wrong that you've done.
Sometimes I wonder whether I am in the circle or already out of it. How do you know? Its always just easier to be in the wrong than be in the right, saves the hastle isnt it. But then again, who likes to be in the wrong.
Oh wells.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home