Back
Its the holidays, its the 2 week break, its a break!!!
... well, for most it is a wonderful 2 week break. For me its isnt.
Loads of things to finish up as i prepare to hand up a lot of thing on week 11.
I havent been really happy with the holidays really. Well it did start welll with sec 2 camp. However, I wish camp could have lasted abit longer. I wish i could bask in God's glory and peace abit longer. Well, i'm here now, so I shant complain about the holidays.
I actually cant wait for year 2 to finish. I dont know why I'm so impatient for it to happen, but as much as I feel im performing better this semester, I cant help but think this semester is draining me out.
So there it is, school life.
Apart from that, something really hit me this week. I think i'll remember it for many days to come.
Was on the way to school on tuesday morning, and this SJI boy, holding a newspaper, bent over and picked up a dead rat/bird from the road. I dont know if he was doing community service or doing it just because he wanted to. But whatever it is, from someone who sees so much hate and anger and "blackness" in death, this boy taught me to see love amidst death.
I was really touched by the act, especiallyf rom someone who is scared of rats. Hahaha
Well thats it for now. I hope to be able to blog soon. Hahaha
... well, for most it is a wonderful 2 week break. For me its isnt.
Loads of things to finish up as i prepare to hand up a lot of thing on week 11.
I havent been really happy with the holidays really. Well it did start welll with sec 2 camp. However, I wish camp could have lasted abit longer. I wish i could bask in God's glory and peace abit longer. Well, i'm here now, so I shant complain about the holidays.
I actually cant wait for year 2 to finish. I dont know why I'm so impatient for it to happen, but as much as I feel im performing better this semester, I cant help but think this semester is draining me out.
So there it is, school life.
Apart from that, something really hit me this week. I think i'll remember it for many days to come.
Was on the way to school on tuesday morning, and this SJI boy, holding a newspaper, bent over and picked up a dead rat/bird from the road. I dont know if he was doing community service or doing it just because he wanted to. But whatever it is, from someone who sees so much hate and anger and "blackness" in death, this boy taught me to see love amidst death.
I was really touched by the act, especiallyf rom someone who is scared of rats. Hahaha
Well thats it for now. I hope to be able to blog soon. Hahaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home