Hoopla!
Long long delayed entry
Partly because my internet is screwed and I cant fix my com!
I lost my Mac OS cd. So if someone has one, please please lend it to me! So i can reformat My com for next semester!
I do have alot to write about actually.
But Sadly I dont feel like writing it down.
I feel like changing blog. Im getting bored of blogger.
Oh wells.
Ciaos
Partly because my internet is screwed and I cant fix my com!
I lost my Mac OS cd. So if someone has one, please please lend it to me! So i can reformat My com for next semester!
I do have alot to write about actually.
But Sadly I dont feel like writing it down.
I feel like changing blog. Im getting bored of blogger.
Oh wells.
Ciaos

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home