Monday, October 22, 2007

Another entry

Im here again.

With the internet up again, its really much easier to start writing again.

I havent really had much thoughts eversince school reopened, except that, it definitely feels different from previous sems.

I'm not to worried about the final grade I get at the end of this sem, rather, I'm actually more worried of what I learn and take with me at the end of this sem.

Enough about the school nonsense.

I looked at the calender today and realised the year is coming to an end. Super fast! Not just that, Ive got so many stuff coming up.

Confirmation Camp, League Camp and then theres Christmas and then New Year.

Its less then a month now to Con camp, and being in charge of Programme, I must say it hasnt been that tough considering ... I just realised I cant post what I want to say, because I have no idea whether any of the sec3's read my blog.

Well, more events for the end of this year - Martin's Wedding. and of course the preperations for Alicia's wedding which I have yet to do. I hope she isnt reading. Im so dead, I need it all out by this thurs.

It isnt even halfway thru the semester yet and I'm Rushing for deadlines already. The almost Finalised programme must be out by this Wed, together with the Camp Booklet designs and 3 quotes. Finally, my first major project with Ashley has to be completed by this friday. I'm still converting the files to JPG format. I am so dead!

How to complete all? I'll try. Burn the oil! Whatever it takes. I can do it!

The adrenaline rush pushes me forward together with the thought of Mambo next week, considering I'm going to miss Oktoberfest tomorrow.

Party party party, is that all I can think about? NOPE! Remember how I said about reaching out to people I thought I never could cause Ive never been for those charitable/mission trips before. Well hopefully the Singapore Children's Spastic Association allows my IS group to help out. I really hope they do. If not, the Childrens Cancer Foundation. Please Please.

It's time I move a step up and help people out of my reach. I hope this oppurtunity really comes.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Once again no pictures. I like making my readers feel bored about my life. Not much of a story book aye? =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home