Friday, October 19, 2007

I know

I know very little people read my blog, but what the heck.

Well, School has started and I'm feeling good about it. Actually, I'm enjoying every bit of it.
It feels fun and great and I'm really glad school has started. YES, boohoo the holiday is over,ut c'mon man, we cant sit on our asses every right?

So anyhows, today was, I must say, a great day. Well most of it was thanks to, a day I finally spent with my camera.
OK. But seriously, today was a fine day.

The first week of school passed, and honestly, my private life, well, honestly theres not much to tell. Im still practically the same person, maybe a little different, a little. I still treasure the same values I treasure alot, and I'm still trying hard to be a geek.

Well, whatever state I'm in, I didnt expect to be thrilled by today's Nias exhibition. I admit, I wasnt planning to go for it, although I thought it'll be nice to support my friends, but since none of my other friends were going, I kinda felt obliged not to go.

However, Huitze helped me keep my bag, and so, I had to go back to collect it right, and Ok, a partof me felt bad if i didnt attend the talk adn support her too.

I did, I attended the talk, it felt great! hahah. Seriously! As in, it was made well, the whole presentation was interesting.
Yes I know Vera, in actual truth the trip was boring, but I saw some fun in between here and there, and some genuine bonding really. It felt goood to see some of my fellow coursemates actually doing community work.

I felt like I missed out. Seriously!

Well, at the end of the day, it felt good enough to get along home and be thrilled with night photo taking which will be late. very late. Haha

And besides that, I reallycant think of anything else to say, besides... Thanks Huitze for carrying my bag! and Thanks vera for the company home! =D and of course, thank You Ivan for looking stunned at me being at the presentation. Hahaha

Besides that, I guess this has been my longest post in the longest time ever.. Lol. So hope you had a good time reading! lawl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home