Saturday, November 03, 2007

One night fever

Having probably the worse one night fever ever.

I went to school feeling alright. The radio room was as usual a freezer, but it was fine.

I didnt really realise i was falling sick though.

I didnt eat lunch, my stomach felt bad. Went for comm issues, slept thru it.

And then, came down. It was alright at first, I wasnt expecting a fever. Then, it hit me... I felt cold. I was having a fever.

Took a stroll, felt better, until i got into the cab. Super long ride, with super slow driver and super cold taxi.

I literally died. I fell asleep... Until i was too cold, i couldn sleep.

When i came out, i was shivering, got back home, changed and landed on my bed.

I had to cuddle cause it was too freaking cold although i had no aircon or fan on.

It didnt really matter though, everything was just cold. Woke up, medicine and all.

watched abit of tv here and there. Finally, Im going to sleep again.

What a night. A friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home