Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This is very weird

It's rge 16th of July, 2008. I have not blogged for at least 3/4 a year.

I finally have a new entry. Ironically, my first for the year 2008.

I was just looking back at my past entries... very wordy! not nice to read. Lacks substance! FAIL!

It was rather funny though, remembering the days of long hair and fun.

For those who want an update on my life, it's not all that bad, besides this immense stress that all Year 3 Mass-Commers are probably facing now.

To be honest, there really is alot of work to be done, but it's really quite alright if disseminated correctly. Of course it's never this way... so obviously its stressful.

Anyhow, here's a little confession of the day.

Sometimes I feel really guilty on how people willingly and voluntarily say yes to me when I ask for favours; however, when people ask me, I find myself refusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home