1:13AM
That's the time in Adelaide right now as I type out this entry.
Well, the past few days have really been blissful. The cold weather, the shopping, the people, the company. Everything is just tip top.
I've also been flooding my head into a whole lot of movies lately, but it's all good.
However, I still feel this holiday is too short.
Internship starts in 3 weeks? Work rushes in, and suddenly I'm in the working world.
Well, keeping that in mind, I'm pretty adamant about enjoying this damn holiday.
To fly my kites high and draft out what I feel. Probably...
There leaves alot to be said though; beneath the white carpet I do feel a coffee stain that constantly calls for me to get rid of it. Sadly, the stain remains stubborn and refuses to get out. Well, would it be mean if I pulled the bleach out then? I wonder.
Still, I sense a wonder of freedom in the skies here and really wish my days in Winter are not numbered.
Better then nothing I reckon, for I'm reading a book now. "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly"
Once editor of ELLE, turned stroke patient who communicated by the blink of his left eye. His memoirs, his feelings, noted drafted in a book that could contain a true hard secret to my life.
Really, I still dont get the book. Questions arouse my mind and mystery eludes it every second. Im not done with it yet. It sure does leave a mystery note though, for what my come to the less inspriring of my mind, might just happen to be the true heart of my being.
Well, the past few days have really been blissful. The cold weather, the shopping, the people, the company. Everything is just tip top.
I've also been flooding my head into a whole lot of movies lately, but it's all good.
However, I still feel this holiday is too short.
Internship starts in 3 weeks? Work rushes in, and suddenly I'm in the working world.
Well, keeping that in mind, I'm pretty adamant about enjoying this damn holiday.
To fly my kites high and draft out what I feel. Probably...
There leaves alot to be said though; beneath the white carpet I do feel a coffee stain that constantly calls for me to get rid of it. Sadly, the stain remains stubborn and refuses to get out. Well, would it be mean if I pulled the bleach out then? I wonder.
Still, I sense a wonder of freedom in the skies here and really wish my days in Winter are not numbered.
Better then nothing I reckon, for I'm reading a book now. "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly"
Once editor of ELLE, turned stroke patient who communicated by the blink of his left eye. His memoirs, his feelings, noted drafted in a book that could contain a true hard secret to my life.
Really, I still dont get the book. Questions arouse my mind and mystery eludes it every second. Im not done with it yet. It sure does leave a mystery note though, for what my come to the less inspriring of my mind, might just happen to be the true heart of my being.

2 Comments:
this blog is screaming out for and UPDATE! :)
haha
the writer will think about it. cuas eyoure the only one who reads it! HAHA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home