Friday, September 19, 2008

Delivery

Its amazing how one who is doing interactive media design marketing can't really be bothered with his own blog skin. My Gawd this is a Bad blog skin. No offence to the creator, but by word, when was this made? 1987? hahaha. Ok, enough cynicism. I actually think it's a pretty decent blog skin that's clear easy and concise.

Well, I failed to deliver in work today. How hard is it to write copy text right? Well well, I revised it three times and it's still not approved. Then there's my flipbook, I tried to design the front cover. Its freaking looks like DUNHILL!

Sometimes I do wonder, do I lack an intuitive mind and heart that breathes out for good design. But I want to breathe and eat design and quiver at every bad design I see.

How then, do I harnest this energy into a love and passion and deliver it in work? I guess the only thing I'm good for now is updating the websites. Hahah

Well, but I am still thankful I'm doing such things in my internship, and sometimes, mind boggling, its he industry and there'll be many more days just like this, where your mind just stops, you cant think, and you're just not Mr Creative or Mr Design anymore.

I guess I lack confidence. I really do at work. It's something hard to overcome when you're being plunged into a new environment.

Sometimes, you just hope time will help you adapt and you become your own once again. Then again, you never know.

I also realised how boring my entries look with no pictures, but ah, no one reads this anyway. Well, at least I think.

Do comment if you do read. Thanks

8 Comments:

Blogger huitze said...

Lucas! Hope youre getting more inspiration and doing great pieces! :) Take care and I do miss your hugs, boy! :)

Saturday, September 20, 2008  
Blogger Lucas said...

hey hey!

hows it over there? I wanted to send you guys off but, I had cathechism class. =(

Sorry about that.

Miss you too! I should go up to Hong Kong. Haha, if I can take leave.

Hope you're having fun and all there =)

Saturday, September 20, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

i do, read this 'boring' blog (: hehehehehhehe.

Saturday, September 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, i'm a faithful follower, just that i don't comment.

i bet you don't read my blog hor! so I shall publicise it :P

Monday, September 22, 2008  
Blogger Lucas said...

hahaha. Why dont comment? hahaha

Im Reading it now k! hahaha =)
and during office hours haha!

Monday, September 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe cos i'm a secret admirer!
*BLUSHES AND RUNS AWAY*

tsk.

Monday, September 22, 2008  
Blogger sunair. said...

i read it too woman :)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008  
Blogger sunair. said...

steph here btw. haah.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home